Discover a new way to customise your Windows by adding a shadow to the taskbar with the free Taskbar Drop Shadow app.
Download the free app Taskbar Drop Shadow sweatyfish from Deviantart:
Unzip the archive where you want (e.g. in Programs) and run the file Bottom TB Shadow (if your taskbar is located at the bottom) or Top TB Shadow (if this is at the top). A shadow should appear above (or below) your task bar.
To configure it, right-click on it and click on Preferences.
You can configure:
- Z-order (plan level): Always on top (always on top), Normal level (normal level) or Desktop level (office only);
- Opacity (opacity): 0 to 100 %;
- Shadow (shadow): check the box Shadow then click on the button Configure to more precisely set your shadow;
- Hue shift (tinted): does not seem to work in my case;
- Accessibility : Taskbar (an icon in the taskbar always present), Systray (the icon present in the notification box), None (accessible only from the context menu);
- Run automatically when Windows start : run the application at Windows startup.
It is necessary to restart the application to validate certain parameters.
Taskbar Drop Shadow is ultimately a simple, very light and perfectly fulfilling application.