Is your Mac slow? Is the boot disk saturated on your Mac? Or do you just want to delete unnecessary or unwanted files on your Mac computer? No matter why you are looking for the solution to clean your Mac, FonePaw MacMaster is always a better choice for you.
How to clean your Mac for free and safely?
FonePaw MacMaster is a Mac cleaning software that can work on the new macOS X Catalina. This utility is an all-in-one tool with a very simple interface. This software will allow you to optimise your storage space by deleting temporary files or uninstalling applications. And it offers a rich range of features.
Its main features:
- Check memory or status: This software lets you know the status of your Mac, check the memory used and Mac battery status.
- Empty the Mac Recycle Bin : The “Trash” feature helps you clear the recycle bin permanently and safely on your Mac.
- Remove iPhone backups on iTunes;
- Locate or Remove unnecessary files;
- Delete duplicate images or files;
- Uninstall apps on your Mac;
- Delete caches or cookies on Safari or Google.
Steps to clean your Mac:
- Download and install FonePaw MacMaster on your Mac.
- Choose the file type you want to delete.
- Click on “Scan”.
- Select the files to clean.
- Press “Clean” to free space.
The trial version of this software allows you to delete files for up to 500 MB for free. If you want to switch to the entire version, there are three choices: EUR 19.95 for a one-year license, EUR 29.95 for a lifetime computer license, and EUR 59.95 for a lifetime 5 Mac license. Note: FonePaw offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How to recover deleted files on your Mac by mistake?
Even if FonePaw MacMaster asks you to confirm file deletion on Mac, it would also be possible to mistakenly delete files you still need. In this case, you can use another convenient FonePaw software — Data Recovery on Mac. .This efficient software lets you do data recovery on your Windows or Mac computer, hard drive, USB flash drive, memory card, digital camera, etc.
Note: this article is sponsored. It does not represent the viewpoint of the site Protuts.