Do you know that it is possible to customise the Windows command prompt in its smallest details in just a few clicks? Isn't it? So follow the guide!
Open the start Menu, enter CMD and do Entry. Right-click on the icon of theOrder Invitation from the taskbar, then a right-click again on Order Invitation and opt for Properties. You also have the possibility of accessing Properties right-clicking the title bar of the command prompt.
You notice a whole series of tabs in the window, some of which we will review to customise our command prompt in every detail.
In these tabs, you can edit:
- Mouse cursor size: small (default), medium or large;
- History size (accessible via the up and down arrows in the command prompt): 50 by default;
- Font size: 8×12 pixels by default;
- Font: Default Raster fonts;
- Window size (width and height): 160×25 by default;
- Window position: positioned by the default system;
- Colour of the text;
- Background colour;
- Colour of contextual text;
- Background color contextual.
Click on Apply then OK to validate the changes. It is necessary to restart the command prompt to admire the changes.
A convenient way to enlarge the window of the command prompt far too small in width, or even the history.